TE/Wing passes

Looking for a couple passes to the TE/wing flank.  I'd like to have something to take advantage of corners playing up like linebackers to stop sweep.  Does anyone have a roll out and or play action pass off bucksweep?

19 hours ago, coachmot said:

Looking for a couple passes to the TE/wing flank.  I'd like to have something to take advantage of corners playing up like linebackers to stop sweep.  Does anyone have a roll out and or play action pass off bucksweep?

Here is my fav to the TE/WB.

CORNER ROUTE - *NOTE - Routes beginning with a C mean read the C (ie China, Cadillac, Corner)

Coach Points

1. The WB MUST run a 45 degree route. Bisect the right angle (TE & LOS). ABSOLUTE MUST!!!

2. QB can use reverse action of Rocket or Jet. This can be run with either Rock or Joker fake. I like Rock better. He can just do straight Sprint Out action.

3. FB will sprint block #1 (outside count)

A Rock 2-90 Corner.png

For us Space was 3-step Quick game to stretch the defense horizontally.  On the backside we could tag a deeper route, post, dig, go, comeback etc.  We ran Space a lot of different ways with motions, unbalanced formations and swapping protections between the backs.

46 minutes ago, tomjobst said:

Guys,  I don’t get out much.  What is “Space?”

thanks

Tom

I too am asking about “Space”

🤔

oce

Hey guys! In my verbiage, "Space" is a 3-man route concept that in some way, shape, or form incorporates an inside hook route at 4-8 yards, a mini-curl route at 4-8 yards, and a flat route.  Typically run from bunch sets but can run with more spread sets, it is designed to stretch the defense horizontally.  The QB reads the alley defender and his progression is inside out.  On the backside you can tag whatever route you want.  You can run it a lot of different ways with formations, with and without motion, and switching which receivers have the different routes, making it a versatile, yet simple pass play.

Space Variations.pdf

On 4/19/2024 at 2:47 AM, CoachDerz said:

Hey guys! In my verbiage, "Space" is a 3-man route concept that in some way, shape, or form incorporates an inside hook route at 4-8 yards, a mini-curl route at 4-8 yards, and a flat route.  Typically run from bunch sets but can run with more spread sets, it is designed to stretch the defense horizontally.  The QB reads the alley defender and his progression is inside out.  On the backside you can tag whatever route you want.  You can run it a lot of different ways with formations, with and without motion, and switching which receivers have the different routes, making it a versatile, yet simple pass play.

Space Variations.pdf 20.02 kB · 8 downloads

Ahh …… Bunch routes!