split side package?

coachmot

Coaches, I'm looking for some help with a good split side package.  We are a great bucksweep/trap team.  Usually Jet and jet belly has been my go to on the split side but this year we are just not a good jet team.  We also do not have the QB to run Belly/belly option. 

Our halfback is our best player and I'd like to get him the ball on a quick pitch and also a swing pass.  Anyone have any suggestion or other plays we could use? 

BellySweep might be a SE Flank play to consider.  
SE - Take nasty 5 yard split & crack Level 2 to Level 3.                                                     
PST - Block Waggle rule (Gap-Down-On.)                                                                       
PSG - Waggle rule of pull & log 1st defender outside PST block.                                     
C - Block Waggle rule of on-away.                                                                                    
BSG - Pull & block widest man on field.                                                                           
Diveback - Block 1st LB in box.                                                                                         
FB - Fake Belly & then wrap to replace pulling BSG.                                                       
WB  - On snap sprint thru heels of FB & take handoff .                                                    
QB - Reverse pivot over midline, reach ball deep to FB, good extended ride with eyes & hands, sell Belly fake to FB , and give ball to WB. Carry out Waggle Fake.

16 hours ago, Denny Dierick said:

BellySweep might be a SE Flank play to consider.  
SE - Take nasty 5 yard split & crack Level 2 to Level 3.                                                     
PST - Block Waggle rule (Gap-Down-On.)                                                                       
PSG - Waggle rule of pull & log 1st defender outside PST block.                                     
C - Block Waggle rule of on-away.                                                                                    
BSG - Pull & block widest man on field.                                                                           
Diveback - Block 1st LB in box.                                                                                         
FB - Fake Belly & then wrap to replace pulling BSG.                                                       
WB  - On snap sprint thru heels of FB & take handoff .                                                    
QB - Reverse pivot over midline, reach ball deep to FB, good extended ride with eyes & hands, sell Belly fake to FB , and give ball to WB. Carry out Waggle Fake.

I agree with Coach Dierick 100%.....................Belly Sweep is perhaps the best add to the hybrid wing  since Jets & Rockets

I regret not being able to coach it very long. I saw it very late in my coaching career.........

I think the GX block + crack by snug end is EXCELLENT block described by Coach Dierick

I have also attached an X Reach block.............just pull BSG and reach block with 2-line side. *note this diagram (2nd part) does not have the snug crack.

Great stuff

oce

Belly Sweep 29 GX & X Reach.pdf

The BSG has the right-of-way as he speed pulls to the outside.  The FB may have to deepen his alignment slightly.  FB footwork is critical : 1st step is 6 inch lateral step at outside hip of PSG.  2nd step is 6 inch step forward at inside hip of PSG.  3rd step is a "wrap around" step to backside A Gap (FB path is like drawing the number 7 as he replaces the pulling BSG).  Hope this helps.