Wing-T Teams in Your Area

In Central Mississippi within one hour of Jackson there are about 6 wing teams besides us.  However, I'm fielding a lot more questions especially from younger coaches that are struggling as Spread/RPO teams.  

23 minutes ago, Major41 said:

In Central Mississippi within one hour of Jackson there are about 6 wing teams besides us.  However, I'm fielding a lot more questions especially from younger coaches that are struggling as Spread/RPO teams.  

Major

You might direct them to jetsweep.com

Because……::unless visits on the site pick up; this will be final year. 
Everything is paid up till February 2024

I will decide in early 2024

Wes Elrod

also very few near me. Of course best team in Tennessee 6A (largest in TN). 
Has been in finals 3 of last 4 and won last 2. 
They very good wing team. In spite of all the BS that wing cannot win big. Also in the state GA wing is BIG. Might be best HS football state in nation

Edited by Wes Elrod

Oh, I have directed them to this website.  Hopefully traffic will pick up; Right now there are only a few wing teams in the upper classifications in MS (5A-7A). We are 5A and play a 6A Wing team during the 2nd week.  Should be fun. 

As far as Georgia, we've always wanted to go to Dublin and the clinic there but haven't had the opportunity yet as well as pay Mercer a visit. 

I don't understand the stigma that wing teams can't win big, just doesn't make sense to me.  In North Carolina, there are wing teams in all four classifications deep into the playoffs every year.  A lot of young coaches at struggling schools could really benefit from implementing wing concepts, I guess so many just want to do what they see on TV.