Sign in to follow this  
Wes Elrod

Pine Bush Belly Sweeps 2016

This is favorite flank play of my old buddy from Pine Bush HS - New York Jim Wright (aka Karjaw). The Belly Sweep is a great add to the Hybrid Wing Attack. It is a great flank add to Jets and Rockets BECAUSE it is a NO-MO flank play. If your Belly is cooking...........this is a MUST!!
Please note.......for some reason I cannot EDIT or SHAVE the front and end of plays that I get from Jim; so the clips shown will be a bit longer than usual.............GREAT STUFF!!
OCE

https://vimeo.com/208840424

Coach

Yes. We will run it to any surface. Not just TE and I think in those clips you might even see us running it to a nub.

Just FYI

There is NO RUN play we run exclusively to a TE or SE or any formation. So if that happened in the clips it just worked out that way.

Coach Wright

Coach

Clip 1=Split end side

Clip 2= nub side

If you search on the website you will find the entire blocking scheme we use for this play. However, this Saturday I will be speaking on the play in Lancaster and if you can't make that one then again in CT on April 8th.

Final note

In order to really make this play go you need at least one more blocking scheme in addition to the one on the site. I do not post that stuff anymore too many eyes. We have had to adjust to some specific defensive looks and we have. That is why your not seeing it on any of the clips.

Hope to see you there

Coach Wright